Zoha Rahman is a British-Pakistani actress and model. She mainly works in the film and television industry. She is best known for her role as the first character in Marvel’s motion picture world to wear a hijab in 2019’s Spider-Man: Far From Home. Zoha was a part of Kabir Khan’s biographical film 83 in 2021.
Table of Contents
Birth & Early Life
Zoha Rahman was born on 25 March 1994 in Jhelum, Pakistan. He has graduated in Law from SOAS University, London. She went on to study drama at the Identified School of Acting in London.
Zoha Rahman (Actress) Biography
|Actress and Model
|Date of Birth
|25 March 1994
|Age (as in 2022)
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Dan Khan
Zoha Rahman Career
Zoha started her career in 2019 with the romantic film Mr Majnu as Bobby’s girlfriend. In the same year, she was featured in the action adventure-science-fiction film Spider-Man: Far From Home as Zoha in 2019. Later she appeared in it. A supporting role in the 2019 action comedy-drama film Housefull 4. The story is about three couples who are separated from each other by a devilish ploy, reincarnated over 600 years.
The next year, she played the role of Radha in Zee5’s crime drama-thriller film London Confidential starring Mouni Roy, Purab Kohli and Kulraj Randhawa. Zoha was later part of Digital Relics and 83. Apart from films, Zoha made her debut with television romantic series. Never kiss your best friend in 2020 as Inayat. He also starred in Young Wallender and Foundation.
Education Details and More
|SOAS University of London in law
London’s Identify School of Acting
|Film : Mr. Majnu (2019)
TV series : Never Kiss Your Best Friend (2020)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 4″ Feet
|Listening to Music, Dancing and Make-up
Marital Status and More
Some Facts About Zoha Rahman
- Zoha Rahman is originally from Pakistan but she was raised in London, England.
- Zoha studied law in the UK before starting her career in the arts.
- She starred as Simran in the short drama film Man Sick Rogue in 2020.
- Zoha lent her voice to the television film Vengeance in 2022.
- He always talked about women’s rights, lack of education, periods of poverty and problems of diversity.
- Zoha has also appeared in several television commercials and has worked with brands such as Qatar Airways, FIFA World Cup, Accuview and Wagamama.
- Rahman made his Bollywood debut with Kabir Khan’s sports film 83 starring Ranveer Singh. He said,
- She remains very active on social media.
If you have more information about Joha Rahmani. Please comment below we will update within an hour.